donderdag 30 augustus 2007

Pretty difficult having two kids, ain't it mom?


That's what my daughter concluded at the end of a stressfull day. I found her statement so remarkable that I just had to scrap the event. The photo I used is not made at the same day (it clearly was a more peacefull moment) but at least it is a photo of my two kids together.

The journaling tells about me running around the house trying to keep the two kids satisfied and doing the things you're supposed to do when being around the house. I was pretty stressed out when my daughter told me: "pretty difficult, having two kids, ain't it mom?"

I completely melted. My stress level reduced instantly and just wanted to embrace my baby girl! Just two minutes before I was thinking about sending her to her room or me running out of the house. Kids? Just priceless...

The patterned paper at the top left and the embellishment at the right are both Urban Lily. Using a 7 Gypsies stamp (with several key words) and a black and white pen I made the border around the petrol coloured card stock. The title is made by using Basic Grey mini alpha chipboard as a template to draw the letters on white aquarel paper (no idea wether this is acid free though...). I coloured the title and the journaling circle with aquarel pencils.
To seperate the title from the patterned paper I adhered two ribbons in between both. The title is attached with 3D foam giving the lay out a bit more volume.

1 opmerking:

Quenya zei

QUE CUCADA DE PAGINA, ME ENCANTO LA DISPOSICION DEL TITULO Y EL JOURNAL! ENHORABUENA!