donderdag 9 augustus 2007

First project on my baby boy...

Made this one as a Thank You gift for all the help I received during the last week of pregnancy and the first week after the delivery of our baby boy. It's a completely homemade mini album, using a Women's Secret (yes, the underwear store)box, some cardstock, binding rings, a Basic Grey paper pad and some Rub Ons.

If you click on the photos a larger image will appear.
I started the project by measuring the outer box and then cutting some basic (white) cardstock at the apropriate size. I used these papers as starting point to attach a photo and some patterned paper.
Later on I have put the journaling on and/or the rub-ons and/or other embellishments.
I could continue adding embellishments but I found it about time to send the gift to whom it concerned.
I always find it a bit difficult when to stop or continue adding embellishments...
Each individual page is a bit smaller dan 15x15 cm. This will give you an idea of dimensions.



2 opmerkingen:

Liana zei

Que bonito minialbum, y que bien que tienes este nuevo bloq, asi que disfrutaremos mas de todas tus creaciones. saludos!!
Liana

Mª Engracia zei

Que album más bonito!!! Gracias por compartirlo.

He paseado por tu otro blog y tienes cosas preciosas.

Felicidades!!